Universal and robust dough molder machine designed for wheaten and mixed rye-wheaten doughs' long molder. Firstly, the roundly shaped dough’s pieces enter into the centering hoper; secondly, the dough is rolled up between two pairs of rollers according to the desired thickness. When the loaf fits between the conveyor belt and the moldings board, the final shape is obtained.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Stainless steal underneath chain drag.
- Molding board's height can be precisely and accurately adjusted by the two handles.
- Rollers are made of special material, which prevent the dough's striking.
- It has quick, precise and simple cenetering flaps, rollers and table setting.
- Machine is on wheels.
- All its mobile covers are equipped with safety electrical switches.
- Stainless steel, 4 cylinders long molder.
- Total weight: 450 kg.
- Adjustable side guide with hand wheels.
- Suitable for dry and elastic dough.
- Working width: 650 mm; length 1,100 mm.
- Capacity 2500 PZ/h ranging from 50 to 1500 gr.
- The cylinders’ quality guarantees progressive laminating molding operations without any treat.
The machine is multisession- the 2 cylinders version is indicated for soft dough loaves, whereas high water content dough requires delicate operations.
The 4 cylinders version is highly resistant; it is suitable for dry, elastic and hard dough.
- Because of a preliminary rounding, the quality of the loaf can be furtherly improved, as it guarantees homogenous shape and size.