ROTOR is a convection oven, equipped with forced air circulation and rotating rack. Its versatile nature makes it suitable for several types of bread and pastry products, both small and medium-sized.
It is provided with rear burner and heat exchanger, in order to save space at the front and reduce the costs of logistic. Moreover, the high amount of steam during the baking process, grants even bake, homogenous crust and excellent texture. All its parts are joined with nuts and bolts, to offer superior performance in relation with thermal expansion phenomena, by assuring extended durability and working life.
To sum up, Rotor Cyclope offers a perfect connection between functional structure and effective results.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- Its parts are joined with nuts and bolts, to offer superior performance in relation
to thermal expansion phenomena. It assures extended durability and working life.
- Large-surface heat exchanger, built in a heat resistant AISI 310 stainless steel.
- Reduced temperature losses thanks to its efficient structural composition.
- Multi chambers steam generator system. The single chambers are removable and easy cleaning.
- Modular system with overlapped U elements (Rotor 68)
- Rack suspension or turnable system, suitable for a complete loading up to 300 kg.
- Maximum working temperature 300°C.
- Automatic exhaust steam damper.
- Time of continuous running is 24/7.
- Bright halogen lighting, double panel window with swing out hinges, for easy cleaning.
- Easy access to service.
- Multiple versions: mechanical, digital or LCD programmable panel.
- Available in liquid fuel, gas or electricity.
- Electric voltage of– 208/60/3 – 400/50-60/3 – 220/50-60/3 – 110/1 - 220/1.
- Optimal heat distribution.
- It bakes large amounts of bread and pastry products without any adjustment.
- Excellent response to any baking requirement.
- Uninterrupted baking cycles without affecting bread’s quality and temperature rising.
- The balanced airflow distribution grants:
Excellent crust. Shiny and homogenous thickness;
Maximized bread volume.
- Safety handle;
- Overpressure damper;
- Micro-switch door opening control;
- The machine conforms to EU directive;
- Security thermostat;
- Clutch rack rotation;
- Aspiration hood;
- The CE Declaration of Conformity is submitted with the machine.
|ROTOR 68 CYCLOPE||
BASSANINA. Rotating rack rear oven for trays cm.60x80. Mq.8,6. Kcal.58.000. Oven dimensions mm.1440x1930x2200h. Weight kg.1450.
|ROTOR 610 CYCLOPE||
BASSANINA. Rotating rack rear oven for trays cm.60x100. Mq.10,8. Kcal.70.000. Oven dimensions mm.1630x2140x2200h. Weight kg.1740.
|ROTOR 89 CYCLOPE||
BASSANINA. Rotating rack rear oven for trays cm.80x90. Mq.13. Kcal.70.000. Oven dimensions mm.1630x2140x2200h. Weight kg.1740.
|ROTOR 810+ CYCLOPE||
BASSANINA. Rotating rack rear oven for trays cm.80x100. Mq.14,4. Kcal.75.000. Oven dimensions mm.1630x2140x2340h. Weight kg.1980.
|ROTOR 810+S CYCLOPE||
BASSANINA CYCLOPE LEFT Rotating rack rear oven for trays cm.80x100. Mq.14,4. Kcal.75.000. Oven dimensions mm.1630x2140x2340h. Weight kg.1980.
Electric power working